Home > Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions
The use of this website bestows the condition of website user and implies full acceptance without reserves of each and every one of the General terms and conditions published by FSL Solar, S.L. (hereinafter, “FSL”) at the moment the user accesses the website, without prejudice to the acceptance of specific conditions that may be applicable. Any use other than that authorized is expressly prohibited, and FSL is empowered to deny or withdraw access and use of the website, at any time, and without prior notice, to users who breach these general terms and conditions for the specific conditions that may apply.
FSL reserves the right to modify these conditions, unilaterally, at any time and without prior notice. In these cases, the changes will be published and advised with as much prior notice as possible. Similarly, FSL reserves the right to modify, unilaterally, at any time and without prior notice, the presentation and configuration of the website.
The website has been designed and programmed following international accessibility techniques and directives, which means that it can be used by all types of users, including those with any kind of disability.
For this purpose, the website has been developed according to the WCAG (Web Content Accessibility Guidelines) of the W3C (World Wide Web Consortium), Level AA. Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0. In addition, the presentation format has been developed following the W3C Recommendation for Cascading Style Sheets, Level 2 (CSS2), and the recommended standard for HTML code has been used in checking the HTML 4.01 Transitional recommendations.
Access and use of the website
Access to and use of the website is free to users and, generally, does not require prior registration. However, certain information and services offered through the website may only be accessed and used after having first registered as a user.
The user is committed to diligently using and not making their username and password available to third parties, as well as communicating to FSL, as quickly as possible, the loss, theft or any other risk of their access by third party.
When the user accesses the FSL website, the user is expressly authorized to view all the information contained on the website, as well as to make private copies of it on his/her computer systems, as long as this content is for the user's exclusive use and will not subsequently be transferred to third parties. Therefore:
- User is not authorized to reproduce or copy, distribute, modify, transfer or publicly communicate the information contained on the website unless he/she has the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted to do so
- User is not authorized to use the information contained in the website for purposes of direct sale or for any other commercial purpose, to send unsolicited messages to multiple people regardless of the purpose, or to commercialize this information in any manner
- User is not authorized to delete, obscure or manipulate the copyright notice and other identifying data of the rights of FSL or its incorporated owners, as well as the protection technical devices, digital fingerprints or any other protection mechanisms
- User is not authorized to disassemble, decompile or invert the databases in which the website's information is stored
- User is not authorized to carry out "spamming" in the use or as a consequence of the use of the website or the information and services with the aim of selling or other purposes of a commercial nature to multiple people without prior request or consent, nor any other messages not solicited and not previously consented to multiple people. The user is neither authorized to send electronic chain messages not solicited and not previously consented to nor to use distribution lists that may be accessed through the website
Any infraction of the provisions of this paragraph shall be considered and infraction of the intellectual property rights owned by FSL, leading to the legally established responsibilities to such effect and this action may be pursued by means of the administrative, civil or penal actions that may correspond.
Ownership of the content
Save otherwise indicated, all of the information contained on this website, including images, graphic designs or computer codes, trade names, brands and logos, among others, is intellectual and industrial property owned by FSL. The exclusive exercise of the rights to exploit the above-mentioned intellectual property, in any form, and especially, the rights to reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation correspond to FSL. FSL does not totally or partially grant the transfer of any license or authorization to users for the rights to intellectual or industrial property or any other property related to the website.
Similarly, FSL guarantees that the content, including that of intellectual property, is not of an illicit nature and does not infringe current Law. Therefore, the website content does not have a xenophobic, pornographic, discriminatory or racist nature, nor does it condone violence in any manner. Additionally, FSL shall adopt the legal measures considered convenient to prevent any type of conduct contrary to the Law or that is immoral. Reproducing or copying, distributing, modifying, transferring or publicly communicating the information contained in the website is an infraction of the rights of intellectual and industrial property protected by Law, unless he/she has the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted to do so.
Translation of content into English
The version of this website in English is merely for informative purposes. In the event of any discrepancy between the translated version into English and the original language version in Spanish, the meaning of the latter language version shall prevail.
Exclusion of guarantees and responsibilities
With respect to the exclusion of guarantees and responsibility, FSL is not liable for:
- Damages or losses of any nature that may be due to the products or services provided or offered by third party persons or entities through the website, and in particular:
- failure to comply with the Law, moral and ethical standards, and public order, or the use of their products and/or services offered in a manner that is not diligent or proper, or for purposes or effects that are contrary to the provisions established in these general conditions or the specific conditions that may be applicable
- the infraction of the rights of intellectual and industrial property
- the infraction of professional secrecy
- the infraction of the rights to honour, personal and family intimacy and the image of people, and those related to child and youth protection
- acts of unfair competition
- illicit advertising or other acts constituting crime or of a pornographic nature
- the illicitness or lack of veracity, accuracy, reliability, relevance, updating and exhaustiveness of the content and information transmitted or made available to users, including the information and services provided by third parties or by users through the website
- failure to comply or defective compliance or termination for any reason of the contracts made with third parties for the purpose of providing services through the website
- the inability of any user or the impersonation of the personality of a third party carried out by the user
- FSL shall only respond to its own services and content directly originated by it and identified with its copyright and a brand or intellectual or industrial property of FSL.
- Damages and losses of any nature that may be due to the knowledge of unauthorised third parties of the class, conditions, characteristics and circumstances of the use that the users make of the website and the services it offers.
- Damages and losses of all types that may be due to the existence of errors in the use of or access to the website, as well as access to or use of its services, or in its content, although the company is committed to avoid this, as well as to update and correct the content. In other words, responsibility is excluded for lack of availability or continuity in the functioning of the website and the services, as well as respective failures in access to the different web pages on the website or to those from which the services are provided.
- Damages or losses of any nature that may be due to the information contained on the website on which there may be hypertext or links. The purpose of the links that appear on the page are purely informative and FSL is in no case responsible for the result that the User may obtain by accessing these links. Consequently, FSL is not responsible for:
- the availability, accessibility and functioning or continuity of the linked sites
- the quality, legality, reliability, usefulness, accuracy, validity, exhaustiveness and/or authenticity of the content on the linked sites
- the maintenance, provision or transfer of the content of the linked sites
- Damages or losses of any nature may be due to the existence of viruses on users' computer systems, electronic documents or files. Similarly, due to the presence of viruses on the services provided by third parties through the website, causing alterations on users' computer systems, electronic documents or files.
- Under no circumstance, including negligence, loss of business, loss of use, loss of profits, loss of data, due to indirect, secondary, special or consequential damages that result from access to or use of the services on the website, or that may otherwise be within the ambit of the website.
- Damages or losses that may be due to the knowledge that unauthorised third parties may have of the class, conditions, characteristics and circumstances of access and the use the users may make of the website and the information and services, as well as users' failure to comply with their obligations in relation to personal data.
In relation to the limitation of responsibilities, FSL rejects all guarantees with respect to the services of the website, express, implicit or obligatory, including, but not limited to the implicit guarantees of commercialization and adaptation to specific purposes and the obligatory protection guarantees in the event of non-compliance.
Duration and termination
Access to and use of the website have, in principle, an indefinite duration. Notwithstanding the above, FSL reserves the right to terminate or suspend access to or use of the website at any time. Wherever reasonably possible, the termination or suspension of access to and/or use of the website shall be previously warned.
Indemnification of the user
The user is expressly committed to indemnifying FSL, the companies in its group, employees, administrators, agents, providers of information or services and licensors, against any damages or losses (including legal fees and costs) arising from the non-compliance by the user of these general conditions or the applicable specific conditions, as well as collaborating with FSL in the defense of its interests in the event of any claim or in the event any judicial or administrative procedure is invoked for such cause. Similarly, the user commits to using his/her best efforts with the aim of avoiding or, if applicable, mitigating the damaging and harmful consequences that may be derived for FSL.
Applicable Law and jurisdiction
All the conditions established are governed by Spanish Law. FSL and the user, while expressly renouncing to any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, submit to the Courts and Tribunals of the user's address, for any dispute that may arise from the provision of the services object of these general conditions. If the user's address is outside the Spanish Territory, FSL and the user shall be subject to, expressly renouncing any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid (Spain).
© Copyright 2014 FSL Solar, S.L. Total or partial reproduction prohibited. All rights reserved.